TGC has the expertise and knowledge and engages senior authorised engineers, jointers and linesmen, enabling us to offer individual or turnkey distribution network engineering and service solutions.
In business and the home, the work we do for our clients demonstrates our competence across our current range of electrical services and workstreams.
- Cable laying, jointing and terminations
- Protection and control systems installation and maintenance
- Electrical surveys
- Cable distribution
- Switch panels and distribution boards
- Uninterrupted power supplies
- Ladder racking, basket and cable tray
- Dado trunking
- Connections, supply restoration, fault location and repair
- Smart metering capabilities
- Underfloor trunking and floor boxes
- Emergency lighting
- Power installations
- Voice and data installations
- Security systems
- Fire alarms
We ensure safety training for all our staff, constantly monitoring they have the certification, competence and skills they need to work safely with our clients. This includes training staff to Authorised Person, Senior Authorised Person (SAP) and Commissioning Engineer status. This ensures our work is distribution safety rule compliant.
We offer portable appliance testing with no hidden extras such as call out charges and bills for additional labour.